Wednesday, November 26, 2008

It's Raining

I love the rain. When the alarm went off, and Shadow took up his post on the headboard, ready to paw the clock if I didn't get up in the requisite 9 minutes I heard the sound of rain, and water running off the roof. Bee-uuu-tii-fulll sound.

Headboad honcho
Shadow on the Top of the Headboard

Living in a desert we don't see rain very often, and it's even less now than when I first moved here. Some years we get rain in the summer, sometimes it's in the winter. I'm hearing the rain fall as I type this and smelling that wonderful scrubbed clean air. I went to get my umbrella, and of course its not where I knew it was, so time for a bit of a hunt I guess, but right now I get to go scritch Sachi - she's wanting attention and doesn't come to me for it. I have to go to her.

Ahh, time to stretch.
Sachi Being Beautiful

It's a short day at work for me too, by 11:00am I'll have put in my 24 hours of work this week. I like those sorts of days.

No comments: